Create and analyze your own SMS statistics
In this article:
- What is being saved for analysis?
- Filter options for more detailed evaluations
- Analysis by diagram and table
What is being saved for analysis?
With each SMS sent and received, specific data is stored, which you can view in your Account > Analytics. This includes:
- The verified account or subaccount
- Date of transfer
- Information on additional services such as Voice, HLR and MNP Lookup
Filter options for more detailed evaluations
The gateway automatically converts the data into statistics and updates them every 5 minutes. You have several variables at your disposal for analyzing the data to filter or exclude individual details:
- Select a specific time frame for which the statistics will be displayed. Choose from the last 7 or 30 days, the current month, the previous month or the total time period, or set an individually defined time frame that you define using the calendar tool.
- Each SMS can be marked with a label. For statistical analysis, select individual labels or all labels at once. This allows channels, customer billing and A/B split tests to be evaluated in greater detail.
- You also have the possibility to display data from your main account as well as from all your accounts, including subaccounts.
- Group the statistics so they fit your needs – by date, label, subaccount or target country. This allows you to look at detailed results for the respective categories.
Analysis by diagram and table
In the following two overviews, you will see a visual representation as a diagram and a tabular listing based on the group you selected. The average prices as well as the individual and total costs are calculated automatically.
This is an example of one possible view, but you can display any period you'd like. A breakdown by days is also available.
The diagram shows you at a glance how many SMS have been send on specific days within your chosen time period.
Depending on the selected group, the table provides information on individual details. For example, you can read off explicit values on how much you spend on average in a month for sending SMS.You can also export the table as a CSV file using the button at the top right of the table.